Thursday, May 17, 2012

Lynden Wedding Photographer

The day couldn't have been more perfect for a wedding day for this couple. The weather was beautiful, the photo spots were so lush and green and simply wonderful, add in a stunning easy going bride, handsome groom and fun wedding party and that makes for a pretty good day.
Here are a few from this special day, a little later than normal in coming but the bride assured me that this was perfectly fine since they where about to enjoy a lovely two week honeymoon in Belize.

















































































































5 comments:

  1. Ahhh!!!! These are all so amazing! You guys are awesome! I can't wait to see the rest:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!!! I LOVE them! Love the colors! My favorite is the one of us looking back with the yellow flowers :) Cant wait to see the rest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVE the one of you and your dad ready to walk down the isle... such an amazing shot!!! Your pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH!!!I love your pictures my dear Clarissita, you look so gorgous and sooo happy! :) -Fio

    ReplyDelete