Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bellingham Senior Portraits

Kris was unable to come to this session so I was solo on this day. I headed to this session a little early just to check things out beforehand. What I didn't expect was 20 minutes of trying to find a parking spot. I should have known though, heading to Western in the middle of the afternoon right at the 2:00 hour. Therefore I was a little frazzled by the time I met this senior along with her mom and brother, but we worked through it. This session was a little special to do, since it wasn't only with this beautiful senior with great teeth :), but it was also with her autistic twin brother. He was funny and pretty much put a smile on my face for the rest of the day.












































No comments:

Post a Comment